The castle of the Moulin du Plessis-Luzarches or formerly the Plessis des Vallées in the Ysieux valley, sheltered behind high stone walls, is an ancient site whose existence is attested by the map of the Capitainerie d'Halatte of 1711.Property of the Order of Celestines of Paris since 1400 until the French Revolution, its surface area then extended over approximately 57 arpents (20 hectares), its current hold. As a testimony of this period, there is a tombstone in the park on which are engraved the names of monks. The monks were responsible for the design and construction of the forebay, a diversion of the Ysieux, a small river that crosses the property from east to west and feeds a waterfall that operated a grain mill until the dawn of the 20th century. Today no trace of it persists except for the remains of the grinding stone at the entrance of the waterfall.At the end of the French Revolution the property was sold as national property. It was then successively held by different families including a plowman miller who operated the mill, then by notables.The property has undergone changes over time, the mill and some outbuildings have disappeared. The structure of the U-shaped building with a surface area of around 600 m² (6,600 sq ft) delimits a large central courtyard to the west and offers a view in all the bedrooms over a vast park to the east and south-east, formerly a French garden from which two imposing marble statues of lions remain.In the 19th century, the bed of the Ysieux, as well as the park of the property, was occupied by numerous watercress plants to produce watercress mainly for the Halles de Paris.The valley, a site classified as a natural area, is rich in rare species, wild animals and tranquil landscapes.Renovation work on the castle began in November 2018, and the photos bear witness to the scale of the project. Natural and local materials and resources were used as much as possible to limit environmental impacts and ensure optimal energy performance.The living space is now finalized and available for rent. The reception area with a 170 m2 hall and an elegant adjoining marquee will be open for bookings from March 2020.